Having struck upon a beautiful shade of lippy from Rimmel, the moisture renew lipstick in As you like Victoria is a perfect summer shade. Suiting a tan complexion it is perfect for holidays, however, it looks just as amazing on those with pale skin tones too. Being priced at an affordable £6.49 at most high street Superdrug stores.
Having been a fan of this lipstick throughout my holiday, I found that it didn't dry my lips like other 'moisture renewing' lipsticks. The colour was perfect for a casual holiday style, the colour boarders on floressent creating a tan completion. One of the only downsides to using this lippy was I had to reapply the product several times to keep the colour bold and allowing for smudging to be minimized. If I did not reapply the product the would smudge, however this could be due to the climate and humidity the initial application was conducted in.
Overall, I
love this product as it allows for a bold lip to transform any look this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment