Thursday, 4 February 2016

Wardrobe Junkie...

Like many other women, when they have a major change in there life they change their style, hair and make up. So the past few days I made a hair appointment, made a killer wishlist on every website known to man and failed a cut crease.

Maybe changing the way you look will change your out look on life? Obviously not but intend to give it a go.

Bomber Jacket's for all!

Pay day hurry up! 
I am so in love with bomber jackets. Mainly, black and khaki. One of my favorites out there at the moment is from Misguided, £25 (what a bargain), Its definitely perfect with a pair of black jeans and healed boots. What a dream.

Slightly thinner but very similar.
The jacket holds it's simple structure quite well, with elastic cuff's and neckline. This soft structure allows for a casual feel to the jacket, making it the perfect 'chuck and run'  jacket.

Misguided, also has a £20 bomber, which is slightly thinner and losses the
overall look. And let's face it in England we need as much warmth as we can get.


Others on the High street.

Other than my all time favorite, I love the Khaki, New Look Bomber. And it has pockets, which surprisingly many don't, there just for show. I mean, I'd happily pay a few more pounds for a pocket or two in a jacket. This Khaki Bomber, with an elastic neckline and  cuff's. Like Misguided's bomber the jacket is a key wardrobe essential for the tricky English weather.

(No picture because it hasn't arrived yet )

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment