So I've always been a little tight fisted when it comes to make up brushes. I know, its bad but I never understood why which brush was used for different things. Until now that is.
Having been recommended by a friend I bought a realTechniques brush set. Having been a little upset with parting with £23.99 (super drug) for three brushes, I was dubious to say the least. After getting the brushes I watch the Samantha Chapman YouTube video displaying how to use the different brushes in accordance with different products. So, finally I gave them a try...
And I'm so glad I did, the duo fibre face brush is perfect for applying my foundation. The light bristles allow foundation to blend easily without any patches. The brush is nice and light and doesn't feel clogged after a few uses, like the previous brushes I used. The other brushes in the set the duo fibre eye brush and contour brush and I have to say I love them both ! Both allow for easy application due to the soft fibre brush.
Em's Tips:
Make sure you clean your brushes when possible to ensure that brushes don't become stiff.
No comments:
Post a Comment